Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Refashioned/Upcycled/Repurposed clothing

I hear so much about this Refashion/Upcycle/Repurpose clothing recently. I looked into it and found that it's something that I have been doing for a while too! I have been using my husband's used/worn clothing make home decor furnishings for years and now clothing/accessories for my son. I have made several pants/shorts for my son with my husband's used pants.

My latest Refashion project are 2 newborn hats for the next baby. My husband gave me a bunch of worn t-shirts and I made the hats with Butterick 5220. Super easy and quick to make! Took just over an hour to make both hats. One is plain and the other has a little floral thing on top (in case it's a girl). Can't wait to put them on a newborn baby's head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment