Monday, October 3, 2011

Self-stitched Sept'11 Challenge - Sept 16,17,18,19,20

Sorry I have been very tardy in posting pics from the Self-stitched Sept'11 challenge. Kids sick again.....flu season has started!

Sept 16: I'm wearing a thrifted wool mix grey short sleeves sweater (itching to refashion this plain thing) and self-stitched beige stretch cotton pants (Vogue 8041).


Sept 17: I'm wearing a thrifted cotton/cashmere mix top with self-stitched stretch polyester pants (Vogue 8041).
Sept 18: I'm wearing a fleece vest (a gift from 5 years ago) and self-stitched ponte di roma drawstring pants (Butterick 6771).
Sept 19: I'm wearing a self-refashioned v-neck merino wool sweater and self-stitched ankle length stretch cotton pant (Vogue 8041)s.
Sept 20: I'm wearing a self-stitched faux wrap poly knit top (New Look 6729) and self-stitched ankle length stretch cotton pants (Vogue 8041).
I think I was pretty lazy this week. Just grabbing whatever was clean to wear. The ankle length stretch cotton pants got a lot of wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment