Friday, November 11, 2011

ECing a 6 month old baby

My baby has started eating cereals, fruits and veggies. Her poo has really changed! It used to be the consistency of a thick milkshake and didn't smell. Now her poo is much harder (like adult poo) and stinks! She cries a bit every time she has to push the poo out. I guess she will get used to it eventually. I make sure that she has lots of fruits and veggies so that she doesn't get constipated. When my toddler started eating solids, he didn't cry when pooing. I guess each kid is different.

My baby's poo schedule has also changed. She used to poo a couple of times a day. Now it's more like once a day or every other day, in which case she would have a big quantity of poo. She seems to enjoy eating solids so far. The paediatrician said that she can start eating meat next month. I wonder what that would do to her poo?!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, that's only natural and it's a good thing that your baby has stepped into the next level of eating solid foods.

    -admin

    ReplyDelete