Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Feb Blogger Swap Reveal - So Excited!!!

Inline image 1




After seeing the Blogger Swap Reveal posts on the sites of bloggers Miche (Buttons and Birdcages) and Martyna (Spoolish), I eagerly joined the February Blogger Swaps. I was paired up with the Thrift Store Stylist Extraordinaire Katie (Thrift your Heart out). I was soooooo excited when I received her package that my kids thought something was wrong (yes I was acting like a 5 year old all giddy and jumpy!).

I wish I had taken a picture before I unwrapped the little presents because they were all beautifully wrapped and each one attached with a sweet handwritten note card.


I received:
- heart-shaped Valentines candies (just in time for Valentines Day)

- a gold/red polka dot blouse (so sweet and so much refashioning potential - Yes!)
- a Simplicity sewing pattern (a lovely blouse pattern - perhaps I can use it for the polka dot blouse?)

- a 2 pack coaster that have spaces for little photos (how about for the kiddies' photos)

- a blood red lipstick (every girl needs a blood red lipstick!!)


Thanks so much Katie! This has been so much fun!


I had sent a little package to Katie too. You can check it out on her blog: Thrift your heart out.


You can check out the other February Blogger Swaps participants packages too:


No comments:

Post a Comment