Sunday, May 3, 2015

Me-Made May 2015 has started! May 1, 2,3 Outfits

Yes I have signed up for SoZo's Me-Made May challenge again. This is the 3rd year I have participated in this challenge. I had enjoyed the challenge a great deal in previous years. It made me think more about wearing my me-made, me-refashioned clothes/accessories creatively. I have the same pledge for this challenge as in previous years: to wear at least 2 pieces of me-made, me-refashioned clothing/accessories each day for the entire month of May. The weather has just started getting warmer so it would be fun to mix and match my warm climate and cool climate clothing!

Here are my outfits for the first 3 days of May:

May 1, 2015
Dress - Me Made yellow black grey patterned knit dress
Shirt - An RTW denim shirt that I refashioned. I altered the back darts to fit my short-waisted frame.


May 2, 2015
Dress - Me-refashioned red ponte dress
Jacket - Me-Made denim jacket with Upcycled Men's Jeans


May 3, 2015
Dress - Me-made denim dress
Cardigan - Me-refashioned black cotton knit cardigan (I changed the buttons for a thrifted cotton cardi)


It's been more than 7 months since I had exposed my legs. I think I will be wearing lots of dresses, skirts and shorts with bare legs for the month of May!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck - I'll sit MMM out this year, as I am a little pre-occupied after the storm damage to our roof - I'll enjoy your postings though. It's nice seeing how you are putting all the clothes I have seen you make together as outfits .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah Liz! Hope your storm damage gets fixed soon!

      Delete