Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Me-Made-May Outfits - May 4 to 13

The weather has been fluctuating - hot, cold, sunny, rain, etc. The morning can be really cold and then the afternoon can be scorching! Here are the outfits for the last week:

May 4:
Me-refashioned thrifted teal silk tunic
Me-Made knit checker leggings

May 5:
Me-refashioned thrifted tablecloth lace dress
Me-refashioned thrifted XL white slip

May 6:
Me Refashioned thrifted Silk Tweed jacket
Me-Made grey jeggings (with a fun design on the pockets) with my Tried and True McCall's 5273!








May 7:
Me-Refashioned thrifted cotton cardigan

May 8:


May 9:
Me-Refashioned slip

May 10:
Me-Refashioned thrifted black cotton cardigan

May 11:
Me-Made yellow print faux wrap top (New Look 6729)







May 12:
Me-Refashioned RTW jeans

May 13:
Me-Refashioned wool blend sweater from a thrifted Men's XL sweater
Me-Made Polartec pants (it was cold today!!) - McCall's 5273 again!


So those were the Me-Made and Me-Refashioned outfits for the last 10 days. I am happy that I had been able to keep my pledge of wearing at least 2 pieces of me-made or me-refashioned garments (mostly thrifted from my local thrift stores) each day without repeats yet. Looking forward to the outfits for the rest of the month!

2 comments:

  1. What a great selection of clothes - it's lovely to see these all being worn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah Liz! I do have too much clothes! I really shouldn't make anymore or donate some away. ;-)

      Delete