Friday, October 2, 2015

Day 1 - Self-Challenge: Summer dresses for Fall/Autumn

Today is the first day of my Self-Challenge: Summer dresses for Fall. I chose this self-refashioned white table cloth dress.

Today I wore this cap sleeves lace dress with:
- Thrifted burgundy Italian Merino wool cardigan
- Thrifted white slip
- Thrifted burgundy tall boots
- brown tights


And on top of all this, I wore my refashioned leather jacket to keep me toasty warm.

So far so good! Looking forward to tomorrow's 'desperate to hang on to summer outfit'!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Pretty dress and nice refashion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hana Velvet Ribbon! This challenge is turning out to be quite fun. Are you interested in joining me? ;-)

      Delete
  2. So you are sort of doing a variation on Me Made May - good idea. Nice to see how you are extending the life of your summer dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah Liz! I want to put more thoughts into utilizing my entire wardrobe, instead of just picking up whatever is on top of the clean laundry pile!

      Delete