Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Day 3 - Self-Challenge: Daytime Glitter and Glam

Today I decided to wear some brocade for daytime. I chose this antique gold brocade dress that I made (New look 6752). I think I wore this less than a handful of times since I made it a few years ago. It's time for the dress to see some daylight:


I added a denim shirt, a thrifted skinny belt and brown boots for this daytime look:


I'm glad to have trotted this old dress out again! It's actually not too difficult to wear these more dressy garments during the day. I just have to put a little more thought into the outfit. Looking forward to tomorrow's outfit!

2 comments:

  1. It's a good idea to wear your more glamorous clothes - otherwise, with children, you just wouldn't. And in a few years time they will look really dated, so wear them now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah Liz! I decide to just wear everything in my closet as daily-wear. I don't follow trends much anyways, and I'm too old to care what people on the street say! ;-)

      Delete