Sunday, October 25, 2015

Day 4 - Self-challenge: Long skirt outfits

Today I wore this houndstooth skirt (McCall's 4593) that I made a while back. Again, I think I wore it less than 5 times since I made it. How terrible! Anyway, it saw daylight today with my trusty refashioned denim shirt, self-made red scarf, thrifted belt and black boots:


I am enjoying giving my rarely worn skirts some daylight! There are more long skirts hidden in my closet ready to see the light of day for the rest of this challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Another great outfit. I have only one long skirt and I have worn it once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I am just determined to let the rarely worn clothing items breathe some fresh air!

      Delete
  2. You are inspiring me to dig into my wardrobe and wear my ignored garments. And this is just such a beautiful skirt. I love your stonework and woodwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah Liz! If I hadn't set these self-challenges for myself, I would never have thought of wearing these rarely worn clothing items on a regular basis.

      Delete