Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Kid Pillow Lounger

While I'm still deciding what stash fabrics to use for my CopyCat red tweed jacket, I decided to make something for the kids. We recently renovated the basement and I found that we had inherited lots of pillows from other family members who had downsized their homes. So I decided to make one of these pillow loungers for children that I saw on Pinterest:
Source
So I refashioned one of the Winnie the Pooh bedsheets that my daughter no longer uses and make a quick lounger for her:


I know she will like it. Now I my son will probably want one too!

6 comments:

  1. That is so useful but also so cute! Would it be comfortable enough for a sleepover guest as well, I wonder? Good project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My daughter tried to sleep on it but she said it was too bumpy. But she loved sitting on it reading, or lounging on it while watching a movie.

      Delete
  2. That's a great idea. You did a lovely work! Thank you for sharing, I might make for my son one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hana! It's really really easy to make! I look forward to seeing yours for your son.

      Delete
  3. Not about this post, but I was just wondering how those palazzo pants for your MIL turned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria! We didn't end up meeting up during x'mas but will be getting together in March. I'll start sweating about it as we get closer to March! :-)

      Delete