Thursday, April 6, 2017

I've joined Me Made May'17!

I have been a participant of Zoe Edwards' Me May May challenges a few years in a row. This year I'm doing the same. Here is my pledge:

 'I, Lovenicky of Frou Frou by Lovenicky (http://lovenicky-froufrou.blogspot.ca/), sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '17. I endeavour to wear at least 2 me made garments/accessories each day for the duration of May 2017'

 

Since I recently participated in the Wardrobe Sudoku Contest held by PatternReview.com in Feb, I think I should be quite prepared for this year's MMMay 17 challenge. But it certainly won't stop me from making more me-made garments or accessories before May!

2 comments:

  1. The MMM challenge seems like a good way to become aware of what's in the closet! Your recent makes will sure help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I think you are right that this challenge requires me to take a hard look at what's in my closet every year, which helps me with my wardrobe spring cleaning too!

      Delete